Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year people

Friday and Sunday I was in bed all day. Din't do shit, not a damn thing. Sat in bed all day and watched tv. I was still a bit funktified from whatever was ailing me. It was raining hard most of the weekend, so no hiking, no biking, no nada. Saturday was cool, it was only gonna be myself, dron and jaime, but it turned into the wellands, the kans, the chous, oyie, the friedmans and myself. Sasha had another friend and his girlfriend over. We lit a very limited number of fireworks, had some digiorno's and some lumpia and all was good. It was a very good time. Monday was another day off. I made it to brents for breakfast and back to moms to chill the rest of the day. Got some drawing, designed some and played with the cat. it was nice, damn nice, the friggin house was 82 degrees. i was wearing shorts no problem. Got some drawing done after some herbal healing. Hope you all have a great new year and every slate is clean and you can take all your new lessons and apply them to whenever shit hits the fan this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home