Thursday, December 29, 2005

so whatcha, whatcha, whatcha, wanna do?

I'm trying to think of what I wanna do. I'm thinking a hike tomorrow. I'm getting over a bit of the flu but need to get the hell out of the house. I'm not all that jazzed about going out on new years with a ton of other people that all could be sicker than me and just pushin through it. Saturday is a new years eve and that means tons and tons of people are goin out cause they don't hafta work the next day. I'm thinking I'm stayin in. I'll just kiss oyie at midnight, he'll enjoy that. Plus I'm getting scruffy as hell 2 weeks now without shaving. I love it. Theres enough booze at our house to get me by, add in the bag of fireworks.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've decided that i'm going to go up to the restaurant i used to work at since all my friends will be there. they'll be working, but at least they'll be there. plus there'll be free shots all night and no kids the next day. yay for 2006!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home