Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Beer!!!

It's new years eve and it's raining. Don't really feel like going out. It's cold, it's wet the only street concert going on is $80 and I'm in no mood to pay for that or sit with a ton of people in the rain while getting over the flu. Some peeps are rolling over here. We can pop off some fireworks that have been sitting in the closet for a couple years and drink some left over booze. I got some Digiorno's so thats about it. It's gonna be couples night so i'm gonna couple myself up with the least elligible taken person at my house and do nothing. I'm gonna kiss my fish, his fat ass needs it. Can barely swim even with his Hollywood diet thats he's been on. I'll be heading up to San Luis Obispo area next weekend so I can hardly wait for that. Get some exotic meats from teh butcher, find some obscure music and hit a couple thrift shops, play with the nephews and their pooch and putter around that area. I just have to make it through 4 days of work. I love 4 day weekends that are paid. can't complain about that. What ch'all doin?

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be giving you a kiss at midnight over 3,000 miles. look for it.

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fever, shakes, sinus pressure, and nyquil at 8pm.

<3,
mayo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home