Thursday, January 05, 2006

i like it when their breath smells like eferdent

I was driving hometoday and sitting at a light and a lady, gotta be in her late seventies in a white convertible chrysler le baron pulls up really close with a car length ahead of her and stares at me. I get the feeling she wants to ask me some thing so I look over at her and she just stares and is gumming her teeth a little. I smile and she gives me the a.o.k. fingers, I give her the thumbs up and sorta look away. She doesn't move and i grab for the pod and look at her through my sunglasses and shes staring hard. I try not to look directly at her or bust up and we sat there for a little bit but i looked up when the light turned green and she didn't move but blew me a kiss and winked.

I say, thats hot, i say. Very appropriately. Now I wished i talked to her.

3 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She probably would have given you a front row seat to her funeral.

~Joy

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger dean said...

say hi for me^^

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really, really wish you had video of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home