Tuesday, September 06, 2005

i guess it was a good monday

I prepped food all day, made shirts, finished cleanin, did more laundry and I'm beat. Over did it with the bbq. Drank a ton, smoked plenty ate a bunch and people had fun. I pretty much finished off and fell asleep on the worlds most uncomfortable couch and woke up at 4am thinking i had to get into bed. The bed that the sheets were still in the dryer for. So I slept on the comforter and woke up with MasterVic waking me up 10 minutes before I was to be at work. I got here late as hell. Thank god I drank a gatorade before I passed out cause i feel pretty good other than being a tad sore from the activity and the eversocomfortable couch. Now I have to make it home really quick to change and get to the Dodgers/Giants game. I'll suffer so I can heckle Barry Bonds. But yeaaaaaaaaaaah, I feel okay and theres tons of food left over to eat this week so that'll be good.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahhaha. and you forgot your pod too. damn you guys for going to the game without me! BOOOOOOO!!! i'm going to see them in san fran anyways. oh yeah, you're going too.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger dean said...

it WAS a great Monday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home