Friday, August 26, 2005

woah

I had a friend call ask me if I wanted to be in an adult movie. This becuase it's S&M and I've been known to dabble. My knot skills are not that swift as of late but with some practice. I might be able, but he said there may be spitting involved and I'm not one to spit on a woman sooooooooo, i might have to find someone else. My masochistic fetish has diminished somewhat but is still there, I'm just not a sadist all that much. And my experiences have been much more pleasurable when it was mild and not hardcore. Anyone interested in tying someone up and whippin them for money, he needs someone soon. Must know hentai as all the japanese guys are way too expensive.

5 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bring out the gimp!!!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm. i always spell it whoa.

-marzia

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Teo said...

you would be incorrect, woooooooooooooooooo-ah

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so hot ! From Paris H.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home