Thursday, August 25, 2005

just amazing

Flakes called me late last night from Waikiki and said that she was bored out of her mind and alone as her daughter had gone to stay with friends, and wished I coulda gone out there(enough to ask me to fly out today). I motivated her enough to go get a drink in a bar. Reading on a beach in paradise for long periods apparently isn't good enough as that was my first suggestion. She got over it right quick after her 2nd drink and that i'd call her and check on her to make sure she wasn't getting kidnapped by any samoans, which i think there are none of in Waikiki. She said I'm fine, g'nite. Ahhhhhh, fickleness is fine when the interest isn't there. Odd duck that one is. Can y'all see me travelling with her and her teenage daughter that is really spiteful? Yeah I didn't think so. She'd lose my luggage. I told her she better learn something about the history of the island and report back to me as she's probably going to sit in the hotel and on the immediate beach for the whole week.


whats even funnier is that she called me late this morning. (AFTER I CALLED HER LAST NIGHT TO MAKE SURE SHE WAS OKAY, AND SHE BRUSHED ME OFF) and said that her two drinks had caused her to throw up all night. Ironic, but I think thats what she wanted. I originally said to get a book, order room service with cocktails, and sit on the balcony and watch the sun go down and read. Go figure, this is probably why she wanted someone to go with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home