Monday, August 22, 2005

i'm dry whaddya got, need some inspiration

I've found an outlet for my creativity and i've been unloading it in regular conversation but i can't get enough of it.

I've got to make shirts, i got as far as getting the one of the screens done and had to go to kinkos and get the transparencies. But for all of you that went to kinkos and got screwed for high prices, be happy as the attendent handed them to me and walked away so, well, so did i. I have been screwed enough times by that horrible horrible company to feel no remorse in taking a bit back from them. Good times. I have been to california chicken cafe on someone else's dime (well he's getting free labor in shirts) and it was so so good.

I don't have anything profane, no outstanding wit or isms to spew. I'll think of some tho. I have been listening to the Shout Out Louds and can't get enough of them right now. Friggin awesome. I did do a major cleaning of my room and expunged it of all old receipts and junk mail and everything is clean except rainbow fishs' (not to be confused with Gay Fish) bowl.

I did get to go to the Chatsworth hills to walk Shawn's dogs and that was nice but they conked out early cause it got wicked hot by 10 am.



why the hell it won't rotate, i don't know. They're sweet dogs but they're huge, about 95 and 85 lbs respectively.

Other than that, i'm boring lately, just cookin alot and reading more potter. it's good again, need i gush over and over about it? probably.

4 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the shout out louds at coachella, they were good, but i wasn't like BLOWN away. It was probably too hot though.

-marzia

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Teo said...

I will definitely make you another mix cd, do you want an mp3 with tons of music for the computer? or a regular car mix cd?

dude i just can't get enough of that band. i'm hooked on it right now. plus i'm getting back into squirrel nut zippers, i wanna swing dance, it's been a while, and i'm growing my hair back so the pompadour will be rockin soon!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Teo said...

and they're not pitbulls, and they're two of the sweetest dogs ever, just really damn big strong and don't know it. kinda like yours truly. plus we both slobber and occasionally our lipstick comes out when we get excited.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Teo said...

damn i was just listening to that, rock on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home