Friday, August 26, 2005

my ass hurts and i never dropped the soap

I'm back on my routine bike rides and my ass hurts. The seat is pretty hard and I'm back at the point where my pace is on and actually have had some of my best times lately. I was pacing a guy that never wanted me to have the lead (it was the challenge of who's music was better on their ipod i guess) but he finally turned it on and took off while i just paced, well, about a quarter mile later i passed him up while he was walking his bike. Justice baby.

How come ikea furniture is so damn difficult to build. I went over to some friends' place last night and spent about 3.5 hours building the damn shit. Only got the tv cabinet built and left the 3 other pieces to build later as it was late and I needed to make a late night bootyless bootycall. Don't ask, you'll frustrate me (but i'll smile).

4 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man. I just had a wonderful idea... I give you a bottle of win in exchange for you fixing my bike for me :D
I thought it was all better, but it refuses to change gears properly. Do you know anything about that sorta stuff?

~Joy

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Teo said...

bicycle? for sure, bring it over and i'll tune it up, i'm a junkie for that kinda thing

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you figured out I meant a bottle of wine, not a bottle of win. My typos have been OUT OF CONTROL lately.

And that'd be sweet if you could help me :)

~Joy

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Teo said...

hit me up or bring it over and leave it in my backyard and i'll do it up, i think i'd like to taste a bottle of vintage win tho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home