Monday, September 05, 2005

ouch what the fuck

i didn't know relaxin would make me feel this sore. Oxycontin would feel GOOOOOOOOOOOOD right about now (joy-hint, hint, nudge, nudge, knowwhatimean?), thats alright, I only gotta slice some melon, clean some berries and throw together some mac and I'm done. I've done enough to relax now. I'm even showered and shaved. Haven't shaved the facial hair for a week and a half and it was loooooooong. Now I'm just going to smoke of my herb, drink of my wine, and eat of the fruits, vegetables and sweet mammals that were put on this earth to live but found their untimely demise on our grill at the lake. Boooyahbase on yoself! come get some if you wish but expect a flooring cause some people might feel comfortable there. They know what I mean. Also expect three different flavored chickens, sweet corn, sausages, hot dogs, pineapple, watermelon, canteloupe, grapes, strawberries (and coolwhip), raspberries, garden salad, and potato salad. Hopefully oyie picks up the ice cream and cones. And all the free music one would want to rip from the computer. Only like 15-18 new albums of shag for those to snag. But up to 400+ that are available to anyone. It's file sharing the right way. eat food, enjoy drink, and take it straight off of the machine, no reason to trade over the net.

la pasta...

4 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want that, too. please. they're playing here on oct. 22. you guys should come down and see them with me. just a suggestion.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Teo said...

yeah yeah, every couple days my links pop down to the bottom, go figure.

i wanna see deathcab, i know we're seeing them here too but travelling to see a show is that much better. likelyhood? dunno.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem is not your sidebar, it's idiots who still use IE... your blog ALWAYS looks perfect in Firefox.

~Joy

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Teo said...

my blog is always perfect

 

Post a Comment

<< Home