Wednesday, August 31, 2005

holy crap

some people say new orleans got it for years of debauchery but holy good god. I just talked to a guy from my company that was trying to get logged in to check his email to see if he could find his crew (hasn't spoken to a single one) and he was really nice, sounded tired as all get out and unfocused and apologized for breaking down a couple times but man o man, i feel for him. I think i'll keep my earthquakes.

these are local pages in NO for images

www.nola.com
and
www.wwltv.com

amazing and possibly more horrific pics than on cnn. google earth apparently has sat feeds too.

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

people who say things like that should be shot.

-marzia

(my uncle lives in mobile, al which was also hit, but they are fine.)

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i saw alot of sinning in Naw'leans and to think that happens on a nightly basis, i can see the argument.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all so sad :(
I went to a link on msn yesterday, and they had picture of a dead guy in the water face down. It was supposedly a video and it said he was bobbing up and down, but when I played it, he didn't really move. Just plain dead.

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home