Monday, January 21, 2008

thats a damn good dream...

I just hope it's fully realized in all places of the world. This is a man I truly respect just about above anyone else (he's above jesus) and is still my number one of "if i could have lunch with him" people. I just hope he doesn't ditch me for his mistress.

Not sure if any of these are fit for a shirt and I have to think of a tasteful way to caption his mugshot as it's my favorite and this one I don't want to offend in any way.

You all should listen to his recorded speeches. They bring comfort and instill peace on yourself. Go here to find a few. Don't forget bobby kennedy announcing mlks assassination it's abso-goddamn-lutely heartbreaking but inspiring. seriously spend a few minutes on the mountaintop, oyie did and so did i. it's worth it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home