Thursday, January 10, 2008

1-900-REUSABLE-NUTSACK, this is Hot Karl, how can i tea bag you?

i would like to propose continuing the tradition of our friends Paolo and Carlos and gimme your best gay phone sex lines you can think of, cause thats how i roll! Vulgar not gay. So let me start you off, and when it's all said and done this can be a huge bucket of luscious man-aise for us all to spread on our buns!

first a repeat, which doesn't happen too much at the OV, but well worth it



now for some submissions, which i will include all of yours for the world wide internet pleasure once you give it to me.

religious themed
...1-900-nutsack this is hezekiah...
...i want to pound you to a cross, and make you see god!...
...thats no crown of thorns on my head, thats your massive bristly man muff...
...sure you can punchus your pilate as hard as you want!
...so you want to pilgramage to my mecca? then bow down!
...yeah you'll need that bike helmet when you go on your mission to my manhole...

sports themed
...1-900-nutsack this is kobe...I wanna dunk your balls...
...you're a baseball fan? great well i got a significant curvyballs in my pants...
...oooooh yeah, thats a hat trick alright, an asshat trick...
...thats not a spitball, man, thats my spit... on your balls...
...thats not unnessesary roughness...thats very, very necessary.
...i want to just line up under your center and just stay there with my hands under your warm asscrack.
...so when we get into our huddle, I just stay there and you audible into my ear all night long.
...just clear your mind, put your fingers in and imagine its ten pin...
...come on it's just like bobsledding, you just get a running start and slide all the way down the chute, yeah like that, not very icy is it?

music themed
...1-900-nutsack, this is Miles, and miles and miles and miles of my cock...
...greeeat, you like the trombone? have you ever played a rusty trombone?
...you can play me like a bass drum, with a few krishendos on my snare...BOOM, BOOM, BADDA, KSSSSSSSH
...play my nipples like a fretboard Jimmy Page, YAOOOWOOOO! you rock me all night long!
...love, love me doodoo, you know I love poo! (sung to the beatles love me do)


now please feel free to continue this on with any topic

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Teo said...

oh yeah...

...thats not a quarterback! thats more like 3/4 of a pint on my back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home