Wednesday, February 21, 2007

today i will recap the injuries

So far, in the 13 months i've had my bedpartner, I've accumulated some injuries had in the height of wrestlemania. I've had:

puncture on the forehead
puncture on the bridge of nose
blackened eye
multiple bite contusions to forearms, no broken skin
punctured webbing between fingers (all the way through)

and today...

a bruise/scratch from a punch
punctured upper lip, all the way through.

with this being said, i love every single one of my injuries, and love my dog immensely. i'm just hoping i get to have a minor scar from him as a reminder in the future. atleast i know that, if he can possibly kick my ass, i know if we ever got into a fight, he can help me fend off someone atleast as strong as me.

and remember you can't spell food without doof!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about all the injuries doof has sustained? knocking heads, sliding on rough driveways on his barely-there pads, tail grabbing, face-kneading, getting stepped on, cheek squishing, tongue-biting while commencing with rawhide mastication, and much much more! drop in the bucket my friend, drop in the bucket...

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i would not ask him to do anything i wouldn't do myself

i've slid on the rough driveway

if you EVER see someone grab his tail, let me know and I will kick his arse. i don't unless it's in fun and applies no pressure on his spine or he's falling out of a boat. we haven't yet been on a boat together.

getting stepped on is just his way of making sure he's under you or gets in/out the door first.

the cheek squishing, is, well...just damn cute

i check his food all the time and have tasted the rawhide and have eaten his tj's mint bones so i have no problem there.

it's a bucket we both enjoy

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did he cut you? i'll make sure to kick him in the nuts when i get home, oh wait he doesn't have any. i'll just give him a big huggsies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home