Wednesday, October 11, 2006

with a swollen face i update you

alot has been happening in overlyverbose land. Just not alot I care to share personally with the few people that read. chicken skin and i have been housesitting for a couple days and it's been nice. trying for both of us but nice. It's good to be able to snuggle up to the one you love and keep the chicken bumps away. Last night was our last on watch there and i had some organic milk and within about 20 minutes of our senior citizen bedtime I woke up sick as anything. I spent a good half hour in the bathroom and realized everything on my face was swelling up. I'm not one to travel anywhere without my benadryl so i started popping them like crazy cause i was having a hard time breathing, my nose was swollen and leaking profusely, my ears, lips, and mouth were swelling shut. I got up, deciding not to wake my [princess] cause she couldn't feel the pea for the first time in a long time and she needed good rest. I sat up, went to the bathroom a couple more times, sat next to the dog, had a smoke (cause if i was gonna get stuck at the hospital with a tube down my throat i was gonna have a last smoke). I felt like my lips were starting to go down but the lymph nodes were still pretty swollen so i popped one more pill and mustered a little bit of sleep. I'm still a bit swollen and have a pretty good idea what it was in the milk that did it (i won't share that with you in fear of one of you trying to kill me - no i'm not lactose intolerant).

I miss my dog immensely and want more than anything to go play with him. what i want more tho is to be able to hang with chicken skin. I do love her and need her regularly. Mom's bday is this weekend and the whole family will be there. I need to have a chat with my eldest nephew as to the respect he needs to give his mom and then celebrate my mom's bday. Sunday I'm hoping is relaxing.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger dean said...

get better and you need more Asian cooking^^

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we's all been gettin the ass whuppin lately.

quit threatening poo stories.

xo,
schmayo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home