Monday, October 02, 2006

whimper

if anyone knows me you know that I LOVE my ipod. Life is not the same without it. We got back from San Fran last night and i didn't listen to mine at all as there were two other ipods on rotation but i went to power it up this morning and i'm greeted with empty playlists and photos. then i reboot it and then get a picture of an ipod with an unhappy face. I'm not all that bummed cause i have 95% of the pod backed up but the only thing was the pictures. the pictures that were on the computer that was stolen. costa rica pictures, the last hold out and many many others that will never be seen again.


now i have to go through all the hoops to get another one and then sell it on ebay so i can get a video? i can't be long without my pod.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bollocks...

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger dean said...

if u used film camera..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home