Thursday, September 21, 2006

goddamnit!!!

it has not been a very good post humpday week. Yesterday I just ended up really cranky, really behind in what i wanted to do and woke up with the same crank. This morning at work after turning over my portfolio to someone that has no idea how a portfolio should look and not being able to talk about it, I split my pants about 7 inches right in the crotch. The pants are actually the loosest they've ever been but them being baggy they wrapped around my knees and as I bent down I heard it. I have procured a private area and a sewing kit and will attempt to make some temporary albeit necessary repairs. you ever read this?

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you want, i'll rip my pants in the crotch too so you are not alone in your suffering...on one condition: you rip it with your teeth! YEAH OH YEAH YOU BIG HUNK OF LOVING!!! YEAH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home