Friday, September 15, 2006

aaaahhhhhhhhh

I hold the truth to be self evident that pants and shoes are not truly comfortable until they're beaten up and well worn. I love my pants with beaten up cuffs, a holey pocket (not the inside) wallet wear, and vans that almost have no sole, thus helping them have a ton of soul. I just like it. on that subject, that is all.

I'm trying to think of a full time blog name for the Shiny Button Girl. i have taken to changing her name in just about every post. I think i'll make it a contest. If you know her you may know quite a few references. (keep it somewhat anonymous please) If you don't know her, that might make it even more fun, throw anything out there. I'm sure she'll appreciate it, or definitely not. And thats fine by me.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home