Monday, September 11, 2006

ummmmmmmmm

I'm really not writing all that much lately. my bad.

My stomach has been rejecting meat since I've been on my kick. I had meat last week, and it came back up. I had meat Saturday with J and D with little miss food poisoning and I had the 'rhea. Sunday I ate chicken at my moms and got sick again. I can feel it almost immediately. I start sweating really badly and my stomach feels like it's a washing machine on agitate. As soon as it comes back up I feel fine. Go fig.

I did find out what I'm going as for Halloween, so I'll fill you in on that later so as I don't kill the surprise. I have to say tending to little miss food poisoning was actually quite nice. I liked it. I think I'll keep her.


Sunday, went to moms for my bro's birthday. See his birthday is actually today so i think every year we're going to do all we can to celebrate it on an adjacent day. His daughter actually took to me quickly this time. Usually she's a bit skiddish around me but then warms up to me. She's adorable. Purdy as a 20's flapper with hair to match. Seriously her hair naturally is curly as hell but sticks to her head in waves. it's cute as anything. My dog is a noble, noble beast. He cares about those kids (after he calms down) and keeps an eye on them. My nephew is pretty scared of him when he first sees him, but he was rolling on the floor with him and giving him WWF hugs after a while. He did call him Linus a ton but I quit correcting him as Linus DOES have alot of the same noble childcare qualities. After getting sick I went back to my Barrelli Creek Zin (96 pts) and enjoyed that and a bit of chocolate cake. I've indulged in about as many sweets as I have meat so i was a bit worried i wouldn't feel good but my body never rejected it. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD BODY, thank you. Homemade pesto was tasty and I took a bunch home so I can grub on that later. Thats it, I didn't accomplish anything amazing. i didn't see anything truly amazing, some decent art but not anything of note.

domino pacem

5 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn..Soy Chorizo for you meng...Maybe its the sauce (whisky...)? Maybe you need a vacation or massive blowjob involving a Dyson Vacuum hose...

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Teo said...

nope the soyrizo is freaking awesome, no problem eating that. and the latter, i'm good on. i was wondering if it was psychosematic but the almost immediate sweats tell me it's not that. i wanted to reincorporate meat back into my diet but i think i went a bit too fast or with too big a portion. dunno. always been a meat eater. people told me that i'm not producting the enzymes to break it down so my body thinks its a foreign body but i've had a couple chunks of chicken and did fine. 3 months shouldn't knock it completely out of my system. damn that was a long comment

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BREAKING NEWS:
Tim's Stomach Is GAY

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger dean said...

Wow~

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Teo said...

atleast i can keep everyone in the same room

 

Post a Comment

<< Home