Tuesday, August 29, 2006

monkey vs snake

Seriously a box of styrofoam packing popcorn stands a better chance that bushie when Iran's leader calls for TV debate with Bush. But they'll deny the debate in the interest of national security. I mean i don't stand up for political zealots, but atleast someone stands up to that idiot. God I fear my government more than i fear terrorists.




and sayshuh, again says it right in response to the thumper camp:

Sometimes the human mind amazes me with its wonder and knack for creating marvelous things. Sometimes though, I do not understand its ignorant depravation of our basic connection as one people on earth and lack of common sense. This disturbs me to no end, and it is things like this that make me want to leave this country. 200 some odd years america has under its belt is nothing, we haven't come very far at all, and in the past century, democracy has lost itself and it gets worse by the day.


Bohemian Grove



Sayshuh




On Aug 29, 2006, at 12:34 PM, YouTube Service wrote:


YouTube™ – Broadcast Yourself
I want to share the following video with you:

Video Description
here is the trailer for the movie jesus camp

taken from

Freaky Christians via WMV


Personal Message

wanna make up a satan camp?

Thanks,
teo

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you man.

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home