Friday, August 25, 2006

whaddo i got?

Lessee, I've been late to work the last few days. Yesterday considerably, and today barely but I found out my 3rd and 4th alarms were off and i've conditioned myself to wake up to them and not my clock radio. Either way it's been a weird couple of mornings getting to work. I haven't showered and I haven't had my constitutional so I'm just waiting.

This past weekend we finished our biggest run of shirts and delivered them on wednesday to bo duke. I got to see the General Lee and Bo himself was super nice. Rapped a bit, he showed us a bit of the movie he's starring in, directing, editing and producing. Pretty cool. Hopefully he wants more shirts so we'll see. I'll post up some pics later when I'm at a computer that they're loaded on.

This weekend shoud be pretty good. Get a ton of time with iripanese and Sunday a bunch of us are going to the Hollywood Bowl for the Gotan Project and to kind of see off Brian and Bethany. Hope you all have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home