Friday, September 22, 2006

she still thinks my team is the A's

From canela

Her Side of the Story:


He was in an odd mood Sunday night. We planned to meet at a bar
for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and
I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later
than I promised, but he didn't say anything much about it.

The conversation was very slow going so I thought we should go off
somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. We went
to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I tried to
cheer him up and started to wonder whether it was me or something
else. I asked him, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure.

So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him
deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the
hell that meant because you know he didn't say it back or anything.
We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to
leave me! So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on
the TV. Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed. Then after
about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, we made love.

But, he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted
to confront him but I just cried myself to sleep. I just don't know
what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's seeing someone else.

His Side of the Story:

The Angels lost. Got lucky though.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great...two thumbs way up, blockbuster hit of the mllenium...get it through your head you lame-oids from venus - the pennant race is a big fucking deal...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home