Monday, April 17, 2006

now just hear me out

But, and only but (cause if i DO in fact have a reservation in hell) if there was a hell for black people and a hell for white people, I'd much rather go to black people hell. I mean James Brown would go there, Robert Johnson is already there. Name some others that you'd want to be there with. I think Miles got out of it only cause of his music, same with Chuck Berry, cause you know they did and saw some heinous shit. I think the only bad thing about it is a few murderers (ie OJ-but i think he'll be fucked in hell and i'd definitely get to watch him burn. he offered nothing to the advancement, not a damn thing while he's been alive).

yeah yeah touchy, but wouldn't you think it'd be better than white people hell? I don't wanna hang with Bush, Cheney, and Abramhoff. That alone should illustrate my point.

8 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is chuck berry dead? and don't forget about mlk jr. he's probably there kicking it with wilt.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Teo said...

there is no way MLK is there even if he did have affairs. you are so going to filipino hell. They have NO fried food (all health food) and you still have heart attacks over and over. no cheap hookers either.

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

larry mccormick too.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...that's a toss up but i'm hanging over the black side of the fence for now (eventhough Idi Amin, the butcher of Uganda would be there). my mom, when and if she goes to hell, is white, deserves to go to heaven and i wouldn't mind having her around in the afterlife (although she made fun of negroes back when they were negroes). good blog though, really got me thinking...

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Teo said...

oh yeah i'll be kickin with pac and biggie

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OJ would go to the white hell.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Teo said...

I'm so going to black hell then.

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home