Monday, April 17, 2006

jesus is still unressurected

Had a good weekend away from home for the majority of the duration and ate well, and saw good art. I'll link when I can find these guys we saw cause it was sick. LACMA is always a fun time. Saw some really nice Ed Ruscha prints and some others from a single private donors collection. Pretty sick i gotta say. Someday I would love to be able to donate my collection (when i get a nice collection).

Easter was cool, got to play with the nephews and, if it stuck, got to show them the proper way to throw a frisbee. I do love them even though it's painful to think that they're going to start losing their innocence little by little, but that just starts a new journey. They'll always be my favorite boys, and girl. they're still receptive to me when i talk to them one on one. Linus, Hiram and Jazmine all got along well enough for being three totally different personalities. I think linus was really really crapped out even though he performed magnificently even though we knew he was tired. I got home and hye crapped out super fast and super hard. it was a good day.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is ed ruscha the guy who does the awesome words? cuz i saw him at the whitney, and he is very rockin.

-marzia

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Teo said...

he is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home