Sunday, September 11, 2005

ehhhh

I fell asleep on the couch friday nite and woke up with a sore as hell back. I went to byrd's to visit with some of his friends from england and they were nice. I took the daughter to santa monica and walked around, then to melrose for more walking around then through hollywood to a premier taco stand in burbank. Conversation was at a premium. She was cool and navigated the ipod well, but was pretty jetlagged. I let her know other things to do while she was here but she was either quite out of it or dull.

I'm going over to moms today for the older siblings bday and the get in some good quality niece and nephew time. Have to get things wrapped and stuff picked up for ma and get some dvd labels done for senor. I'll keep you posted and I get to do laundry.

The weekend has been dull so far. Hopefully my football picks come through

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You keep talking about pain, is that a hint?

~Joy

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Teo said...

well, I am the masochist, but alot of pain this weekend that didn't go well. But i'd have much more fun if it was administered by someone that wanted to and not a really uncomfortable couch or a cranky nephew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home