Friday, September 09, 2005

fuckin aye

I need to get back on track. This was two days this week I overdid it with beer. I woke up this morning and feel fine but I smell like a bar. Thats nasty as hell. I'm riding the bike today and burning this nastiness out of me. And the Raiders had to lose too. Funk this. I'm supposed to take a friend of a friends daughter out this weekend. No idea who she is, or what she's about, but they're from out of town and he wants me to take her about and show her stuff. i asked what she was into and he said I dunno, whatever 19 year olds are into. 19!?!?!?!? C'mon, make her atleast 23-24 so I can not feel like a dirty ass old man if theres vibe, but now I liable to just drop her off at a mall and tell her I'll come back in a couple hours. WTF? Oh well, he's a good friend asking for a favor and he's pretty damn cool so I'm hoping his friends have the same "ish" and it'll be managable. Suggestions on what 19 year old do? All I did was smoke pot and play playstation and hackysack.

4 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I ever seemed to do when I was 19 was have sex. So, I dunno what to tell ya.

~Joy

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i was pregnant at 19. i went to parties and drove everyone home. do you have any 23-24 year old guy friends to introduce her to?

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Teo said...

ummmmmmmm, not really i don't know that many kids anymore. i'll just show her tourist stuff i guess. i'm not going to be havin sex with her.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i do have 2 of the 3 i think. no playstation and i'll have to dig up a hackysack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home