Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i'm in love with someone that can't love me back

I like brainiacs. It's kinda my thing. My girls an extreme athlete at that. This doesn't change the fact I've still got a boy crush. Well kinda. theres no age disqualifications. No statutory-osity. It's not like I even have a chance cause this someone is neither boy nor man. This is Rachel Maddow. I enjoy watching her politicize better than olberman. I'm actually not a huge fan of msnbc but she makes it tolerable and from last weeks NYTimes mag article she wears steppin kicks behind the msnbc news desks. Then my 'loved let me know she wears jarhead glasses too! oooooooooooooohhhhhhh! I'm not a fan of hers with the boy look but jeans and a tee, thats cool by me. kinda like if peppermint patty stayed awake in school, not a marcie. or is she? it's just the new desk makes her cute. i just can't help but stare at her eyebrows. They're well groomed. could that be her best feature other than her grey matter? I wouldn't even disparage her with sexual thoughts. either way i'd kick with her and her partner.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's cute. it doesn't matter what category you put her in, she looks all fresh-scrubbed and noxema-ish. good skin, nice smile, and the good eyebrows like you said. less Pat and more good features, I'd say. can't ug that up with any glasses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home