Friday, May 23, 2008

.......sigh..........

Atleast now I'm embracing my super uber geekdom. i've come out of the closet as a fanatical jackass star wars fan (I still will never get a tattoo, tshirt yes, tattoo, hell nah). I went from only liking certain figures and expensive lightsaber replicas to only liking certain figures, expensive lightsabers AND figure vehicles which I like to display. But now...NOW, i have moved toward liking certain figures, expensive replica lightsabers, figure vehicles AND a Boba Fett USB key drive that is overpriced Urban Outfitters kitsch. I told myself that I would never buy their overpriced crap and would rather spend hundreds on the salmon at Anthropologie. But here I am breaking another taboo (much like the one when i said I would never buy anything willingly from Wal-Mart). But George Lucas has broken me for a second time you merchandising crack addict. I'll probably never use the damn thing cause i have a 2 gb, and 4 gb drives now!

i've got problems but if thats the most of them, then life is okay.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

embrace this....
flossingadeadhorse on youtube. I make a cameo......
you should have a star wars themed birthday party!!
lubya
cin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home