Tuesday, May 06, 2008

okay i usuk

mistake? maybe...freud said...

I've been a bad blogger. Sue me. i work a lot of hours now and if i don't see an email on the flaq-berry then i just fly by it cause my day is about 5 minutes long and i ain't got time fo' yo' jibbajabba. actually, i'd like to make time. i like yo' jibba jabba.

My friend, my good friend, one of my best friends has been pretty ill for some time. you may know him as oyie or whatever other name you may know him by. he's been holed up for some time, over a week to be exact in a hospital room. He's getting out tomorrow and we miss him. I miss him, and that is evident. we can hardly wait for him to come home. home to his normality. there are a million normal daily things i'm sure he can hardly wait to do that we all take for granted.




i mean look at the look sc'barber is giving me. that obviouly says "wow, tim, you just said...something...highly...inapprop...ehhhh...whatever." Either way, the pillow-fino is happy.

it makes me think that there are many things i take for granted, health insurance for one. bike riding, seeing live music, boozin outside on a nice day. i must make time for exercise, and movies, and going out, and being normal. Not just day to day, a-b, wake up shower, work, come home, sleep, repeat. I must make time for my girlfriend, my friends, silkscreening, stupid things. either way it's about making time for things that matter, and make your soul feel good. they're important. It's time to think about health. the exuberance of youth and the indestructibility is a farce. take care of yourself. watch what you eat, get exercise even if it is mild, drive safely, be mindful of yourself and if you get tboned (not boned by T) then that was in the cards and I hope you have insurance (of all kinds-knock on wood). I thank those of you that read and I want to tell you that i will make an effort to provide you with the mundane, the curious, and the odd. i miss it, i hope you do too. i need to get my soul back. i need to screen, i need to design, i need to spend quality time with my girlfriend, and i need to draw, and express myself somehow cause i'm expressing for someone else daily on many occasions and thats not my voice and it's taking up ALL of my time.

I'll post some funnier shit but i found out i can take tonight off and unplugging in any way is sometimes my best medicine. i'm deeming tonight medicine night. tomorrow is more of a celebration so i should be getting back to regular by friday, thursday night is lost and thats my only tv night that I schedule outright so friday. Deal? deal. but i promise, with rest, i will get better and i will get back to my 8 hits a day instead of 2!

thank you and dog bless.

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good see your alive and kickin A-Hole dont forget your first Biatch

Jed

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to hear your back (or at least on your way). Dog bless you too T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home