Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I think i have everything crossed

So a placement agency i belong to called me and asked if i'd work either production or mid level designer for BLT. This place is sick. They came to our portfolio review and did the punch drunk love packaging way back when, when jeremy whats his name that just killed himself, worked there. I want this job, either one. I'd do production work on movie billings. Thats what i wanted to do in school. i love movies and love posters and dvd packaging. i'm hoping i don't jinx myself writing about it but i've been silent on other jobs and thats gotten me bupkus so i'm saying now, i want this job...badly. they do some sick shit and hopefully thats my in cause i gots some billings, and packaging on my online pf. Get me this muthafukkin job! PLEASE!

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

niiiiiiice!!! do it do it do it! that would be so great, and then even more great! you and i still have to get together on ads and show ideas and what not and then some. but BLT - awesome for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home