Monday, April 02, 2007

You'll have to allow me to geek out for a minute

Sunday was not only my furry little jews' bday but also Star Wars day for FREE!!! I met up with some friends (who gave me a Force FX replica yoda lightsaber- which is powered up and played with for a while already) and checked out the show. Lots of costumes, and models from the actual productions. It was cool and a bit pathetic to see my fellow geeks wandering around, some dressed in the garb, some dragging their wives, and some, sadly holding their newborn babies next to artifacts. Still, i accept that geekdom and flaunt it. Here are a few images.





















But it all got especially nice when i got home and washed EBU with ebu's mom, then cooked up some carne asada (MEAT!!!) and gave the bday jew a couple nice big hunks of it. He was a happy dog! Happy Birthday, i'm officially calling you 4 years old now.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to go to this :'(
~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home