Thursday, November 02, 2006

ketchup and mashed potatoes

I'm going to post pics of halloween hopefully tonight but I'll write a full review on losanjealous hopefully this week.

I accepted my new position at work after the money was right and just have to wait to transition. I understand it's odd that I jump quite a bit of money after having no experience...corporate experience that is. It's not like I haven't been designing for a long time. I have been but it's been on my terms and my design for the most part. Now I get to design somewhat sterile pieces for a corporate world. It should be good as the direction of the design has atleast gotten better. The sheer amount of work that is going to be thrown at me should justify the monetary scale. I should be aight but it's been a long time coming and i keep all my bennies where they're at.

7 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, my brotha^^

my new job is cool as hell, too~

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey congrats!
-marzia

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

designers shouldn't have to wear corporate outfits...but, you've made it alot further than most designers have - breathe in the air of success my friend, breathe it in...

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Teo said...

fortunately, i get to dress pretty much however i want to. but i'm thinking that wasn't your drift

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've seen how you dress for work...don't tell me what my drift is or isn't...that's it, i'm outta here...check it:

http://deathbykeyboard.blogspot.com/2006/11/borat-on-letterman.html

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t w00t

~Joy

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.bleenks.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home