Monday, October 30, 2006

phew

Okay lemme start with the weekend. It was actually a damn good weekend. I did some work, and some laundries sat and washed the car. Sat night Ms. Salmon and I went to dinner and unfortunately had to skip out on a Halloween party. Just too far. Sunday we got up early and went on the spectacular vernacular LA conservancy tour of mid century modern homes in the valley. Some were alright, some were spectacular. The cool thing was a couple of the architects of this movement were actually there and signed my program! Picked up an Eichler book for joint custody and really saw amazing stuff. We went back to the stead and cranked out some shirts and design that ended up looking pretty good. We then headed to Eaglerock for some bowling for Sarita's bday. Got her a good gift of an ask Jesus (ala magic 8 ball) bowled okay...only okay. then hit jack in the crack for some tacos that made me super sick this morning from everywhere it could come out of, it did. That was the brief version but it really couldn't have been a better weekend.

Today I accepted the position at work pending the money sitch but it caused strife that I had no power to control or prevent. Even if it's not my fault, I feel bad. I don't want to be a hindrance or a distraction. I just want to work and get paid a fair wage. I wish that could be said for others but the powers that be are pathetic at best. I'm tired. My lasting glow lasted minutes and I've been swamped all day. To the point that I'm struggling to catch up. I want out of I.T. I want to sit in bed with the salmon and get her upstream. I'm tired and drained and want my fabulous weekend back. I want a gorgeous midcentury modern with the dogs. I want the shirts to take off. I want the salmon bidness to take off. I want lovely funrniture and some good wine.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best wishes and hope we will be neighbors soon~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home