Wednesday, August 16, 2006

ouch

i lifted yesterday for the first time in over a year. my arms are a bit sore but i feel good. i saved a couple groups to work on tonight if i can lift them. I WOULD ride the bike but someone who won't be named that sleeps in the room next to me rode through hundreds of thorns and theres no thorn proof tubes that'll stop that many thorns so the tires are flat and I ain't replacin them. Shite I know where the thorns are and I don't ride there.

I think it's funny that everytime my dog goes for a walk on trash day, he barks and growls (like someones attacking me) at random piles of garbage that lie next to the cans. As if they're not supposed to be there. Seriously, he really wants to go after the piles of trash. This coming from a dog that occasionally walks by recessed ground lighting and gets freaked out like you wouldn't believe. Funny shit.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatta ya bench brah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home