Monday, July 10, 2006

Back to the Naranja

Got to see Jed, and Stacey for his moms bday party and met Alex Assburger. He kicked assburger (Yes I know that't not you YOU spell it). KillerjoyWhale and I went back here on Saturday for a lovely dinner. I had some reservations as I was the "youth represetative." It turned out quite well and fun as hell. I love these friggin houses. Someday I'll have one....someday. Housesitting mom's for a week so my gas tank is going to be killed really quickly but the house is lovely to sit in.

Sunday went to a lavanderia for the first time and that place was friggin nice, easy, and quick. prepped screens for printing and cleaned, went over to moms twice, watched World Cup (all I gotta say, bad decision but a good headbutt-seeya Zidane) then went with killerjoywhale to look at more tracts of midcenturymodern in the valley for pretty damn good prices.

Sorry don't have much more. I have to post about the Tilly and Wall show cause I'm still confused. Good show. If you know them, you'll know why it was weird. I have to update 3 computers and cannibalize them for the better of one computer. Screening more shirts tonight.

Pasta.

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the dinner went well...punjab...

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home