Friday, June 30, 2006

Hear me now bitches!!!

One of the two perks of working where I work (possibly both perks today) is that twice a year the In-N-Out truck (g'head click it) comes to fix us lovely hamburgers for free. If you know me, you know i don't do the beef all that much but i do enjoy the more than occasional burger, tacos and burritos con carne asada much much more. But I have checked. You can get a double double, you can get grilled onions, just no fries, and yes, i can have more than one. Hells freaking yeah. And apparently, if the owner of the company is a no show, perk #2 goes into effect. We go home early, paid. Sheeyit yeah. Then we're off monday and tuesday paid as well. Can't bitch about this, well formerly cranky can, but I can't. I only ate a couple biscuits last night and turned in early as part of my preparatory fast for gluttony today. Hell, whats another of the deadly sin, that I openly mock? I'm not a true buddhist!

go ahead hate me...I'll post a pic for you to be jealous of later.

count em 3 double/doubles, i'm comatose.







4 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger dean said...

but ur belly will b look like the happy buddhist^^

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had sun chips for lunch and water.

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bollocks...fatburger is fit for the queen, which you are not i may add...i haven't eaten, just liquids...too flipping busy...clients faces looking like a wet weekend ay?

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you bastard!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home