Wednesday, March 01, 2006

salvaged tuesday

I went home after an especially painful day of work with a splitting migrane. I took Dusty in for some needed repairs and just went home until D-ron called and told me he had two tix to the Laker=Orlando game. I gotta say his seats are friggin awesome. Almost center court. It was an exciting game and the lakers kept the magic under 90 points so everyone got free jack in the box tacos. Ousted former governor of Cali Pete Wilson walked out the door in front of me. He was also on my plane to New Orleans. I think he's stalking me. I don't think i'll ever be able to sit anywhere else in the staples center again.

Wonderful thing after I've changed up my work hours and end up losing time for taking the car in, i went to get it (after waking oyie up to help me caravan) the cars not ready. I have to take ANOTHER day of being an hour late and sitting in prime 405 traffic cause he didn't call me and let me know that I didn't need to come in. Dammnit! doing it again tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dillweed. Wilson wasn't outsted. His replacement was..Davis.

Wilson left office because of turn limits, with the same approval rating as Reagan.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Teo said...

Gray Davis not pete wilson. dillweed? who uses dillweed anymore unless you're cooking? what are you beavis and butthead!?!


HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home