Monday, February 27, 2006

Lets review the weekend activities shall we?

Friday, I had to crash, I was tired, super tired. Saturday, I went over to take care of moms animals and whatnot, then started running errands. Got em done and went back to the pad and chilled. Saturday night a bit of Green Street Cafe in pasadena for Meatloaf. Don't ask me when the last time I WANTED meatloaf but figured this restaurant is good so give it a try, awesome, just tasty. We had zucchini bread, chinese chicken salad, grilled veggies, garlic mashed poes, and some iced tea. Then over to Kan n Brinzas to check out their new pad (declined the boiled meat pot something or other) which is quite nice I must say. All the usual group suspects were there and it was great to see them, drink with them and chill as always. I was the recipient of bad ass new window shades that look wicked good in my room as opposed to the black bed sheets that have been hanging there for two years. Laundry, dog play, dog item purchasing, yard cleaning and shirt making till late as hell followed on sunday. It was awesome and back breaking cause my back hurts like high holy hell. But I love it cause my soul feels good after making the shirts. And cleanish room (will finish tonight) and fresh sheets to lay in after a shower. It was a cozy sleep after a pain killer. Non narcotic pain killer followed this morning. Thought i was gonna get out early today but thats not going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home