Monday, February 06, 2006

weekend pics



Freaking asians and their cameras



Lunch in santa ynez at Fess Parker Winery



Getting the lowdown on a bad wine



Us waiting at Firestone winery cause none of us wants to drink it.



Bridlewood=good wine and a gorgeous countryside



Melissa of the mountain



Most of the girls



i might be a tad buzzed



Out last winery for just a few of us



Homage to oyie



They didn't smell good



6 people one photobooth=good pictures



Superbowl grub after a few superBOWLS (huh? ohhhh, i get it)



we's eatin



My boy dean, check his photos, they're linked under more ish't



me'n'd-ron



watching the game



Whats left of the xmas tree. this was only half of it and that flame was much much taller than me.



the pooch, that was more tired than me after his dog park run.

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are kind of rocking that ben roethlisberger look.

-marzia

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Teo said...

big ben got shaved on letterman, i may have to alter my look

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the doggy.

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home