Monday, January 30, 2006

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don'ts got much to say. But a daily observation as i tend to make even the largely insignificant stories into something affirming and from my head interesting but did y'all get no spam today? (southern reference ill included) I got very little unlike the multitudes of spam i have to look at a day, but none to day, i would think that being in cyberspace they gotta have internet holidays. Award shows? Just a day they say, "let's lay off those fucks and hit em twice as hard the next day. Fuck it I say. I got only 35 or so. i'll call that a good day.

i've taken to using boomshalakka in my daily lexicon, it's working out pretty well for me. i'll keep you posted on somewhat daily updates. It's been hard to write i play with the dog, alot. Wanna hear about it? Wanna see more pictures? i could do audio posts of how loud he snores. it's loud.

piece

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger dean said...

pic please^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home