Thursday, January 19, 2006

sweet jesus more gray hair

I went to grab for my ipod this morning when i got to work to no avail, i didn't have it. I just thought oh i must've left it at home. But then I didn't remember ever having it out. Did I leave it at work? Nooooo, I don't do that. Did I leave it at the gas station? Hell nah i lock up if it's unattended (but out of site). I had to have left it at work and my coworker knows it's my first born and would surely put it away. This is my thought process as I get more and more worried and then go check my car to make sure it didn't fall on the side of my seat. I was seriously starting to freak out then i realized it was in the hidden pocket of the vest I was wearing yesterday and still is. THANK YOU memory. I was punchy yesterday and coked up on alot of energy drinks. It's like frantically looking for a child in a parking lot to find that they're just hiding. Yes I referred to it like a child....you got something to say to that? I got sleep, I got to watch LOST, and I got a tattoo design done that looks pretty cool if i must say myself.

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart my iPod too. If I lost it, I think I might die.

You should put your tattoo design up for us.

~Joy

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger dean said...

I think so, too

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:'(

I couldn't find my iPod this morning either! I always bring it in the house with me... and I went to grab it on my way out and couldn't find it.

Then I was thinking back to going out to lunch with a couple of friends and wondered if it fell out of my pocket somehow and I didn't notice...

Then I found it in my car with the adapter and stuff... I'm such a dork.

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home