Tuesday, July 15, 2008

some dickhead...

...in Costa Rica thought it was a good idea to use a dog in an art exhibit. This dickhead used a dog tied to a wall and starved it to death to prove some kind of artistic point and quite a few fuckheads showed up to the gallery and did nothing while this dog died. I've been to Costa Rica and have seen quite a few stray dogs on the side of the road so his claim that the dog would have died anyways (google "dying dog as art") is bullshit. But this dipshitassfuckhole thinks that the dog would have died anyways if left to it's own means is a farce. why the hell did no one cut it loose?

Drew Barrymore linked this from her site which links to a petition. There are links all over the web, find them. All I want to do is break the dipshits jaw, so he can eat through a tube if he can, cause i'd break it so bad they couldn't put a straw down his throat. Theres even video of it on youtube which I'll link but i can't watch. I think its another person like me, but I'm too pissed to watch.



I want this dipfuckshit-tican-bitch beaten to an inch of his life and left to starve in a gutter. Seriously, i'll chear for the person that does it. Why hasn't PETA been called in? I'm sure they have...i hope. If you're on Facebook

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't watch this man. I would much rather that bitchass be chained and starved on Pay Per View than stomach the video.


completely different subject. did you hear about the german twins born last week? one white and one black. i wonder if they will dress as spy vs spy for halloween every year.
cin

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't look at it, take it dowwwwn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home