Monday, June 02, 2008

clarification

I don't know if I have ever explained my own personal theory of hell. I like to think that hell is segregated so that true pioneers and blessed indivduals that HAD to sell their souls atleast get to go to a fly ass spot in damnation. These are peeps like Miles Davis, Ray Charles, Robert Johnson and the such. They were unabashed sinners. They did not seek redemption but lived their lives righteously and beautifully. Due to restrictions on their race that they knew all too well, they broke major ethical, social, and religious rules. You'll also notice that they're black. I believe there are many different hells. But the two that I want to clarify and express preference for are Black and White hells. These are, to be politically correct, Caucasion and African descent hells. To make it easy for ya, White hell is where senior cabinet officials for the Bush admin will likely end up if they truly believe in heaven and hell, which i don't.

Either way, I don't want to be in White hell...period.

I would rather break rocks listening to these cats tantalize my ears as that is a sensation that strikes other chords with me that would cause me to continue to sin.

The flip side of the coin is that if it truly is MY damnation, I'll end up in White hell, or I'll be seeing these guys play but won't hear them. I'm making my preference as Black hell.

With that being said, as I believe I am one of those cats that have sinned, alot. But I live my life righteously and morally, but I have had to do things that I felt were right that were not in line with someone that is a bit more pious. I will separate this from my next post out of respect for the man and I hope he is somewhere that he considers heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home