Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dear LAbby

Some days are better than others. Some days are downright great. Other days, most days lately, are pretty much me, going through the motions trying to find one speck of happiness. usually i know where to find it but today wasn't that day. I know what things I have to do but today I was mandated to picture myself 20 years from now. The image i have to say was quite appealing and made me feel good. the rest of the day leading up to and following that dashed it quickly. I must make some changes in my life. Major ones. The prospect of how to do that and when, change from day to day. Alot of that is my fault and I have to work to implement these changes. I know that one day soon in the future I will be happy as playing puppies but today just wasn't that day. I want it back so i can call in sick. Now I just need to get more sick days.

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn. I guess all you have left is your enormous genitalia...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home