Wednesday, August 02, 2006

now i gotta get caught up

Ummmmmmmm, saturday, i saw miami vice...it sucked. The show was better, there were no boobies. I mean c'mon its miami vice and it's R rated. very little gratuitous violence (c'mon it's drug kingpins), there was a scene where the white power dudes pepper a car full of FBI agents with 50 cal auto sniper rifles and an arm gets blown off in slow mo. but blech. I think that was Saturday...actually that was sunday. Saturday night went for ramen in lil tokyo, with the mates and very lil tokyo other than by a bit of heritage. I bet if styx did the menu she woulda understood mr roboto! huh, i'm gonna get it for that. then to sounds eclectico at california plaza. It was cool, everyone scattered for better viewing potential or left early and whatnot.

Monday, felt like I was getting sick, monday night knew I was sick, Tuesday stayed home sick. slept most of the day, woke up had a cocktail(s) to knock me out, watched field of dreams, ms. tokyo came over gave me a backrub, i passed out until 130am and never got back to sleep. I watched the constant gardener (very good), then stealth (very bad), then a documentary about a homeless guy that is given 100k just to see if it turns his life around, it doesn't, he pisses it away and presumably ends up homeless. That ended at 445am. I tried to sleep that didn't happen. i loved up on my twitching, dreaming dog, got up, fed him. did laundry, made a killer lunch (healthy one as my blood work for my physical came back and I eat like shit so i have to change it) and took the boy for a long walk, then read the paper, then sat on the infernal 405 later than usual as i have a late shift and then have to find a way to go to moms for scampi and newphew play. we'll see if that happens.

i think thats about it.

oh and we get to do shirts for Bo Duke from Hazzard. kinda cool.

5 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger dean said...

was the ramen? hehehe.......

get better^^

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw miami vice yesterday. actually it didn't suck. i thought it was great. but you thought art school confidential sucked too, so stick to restaurant reviews buddy!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Teo said...

you'll watch any single movie shitty or not cause you have the time too. I challenge anyone to see art school confidential and see if it has any merit other than a bad spoof pseudo knockoff.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Teo said...

plus seeing a bunch of shitty movies mixed in with decent movies makes the decent ones seem good. but then again i'm a film snob or film snobbier. ms. japan is worse than me!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Teo said...

or ms. japireland

 

Post a Comment

<< Home