Tuesday, July 25, 2006

allllllllrighty then

Lets play catsup. Saturday went to Disneyland and got out of the valley while it was 110 out. It was only 104 in Anaheim. Minnie Mouse and hit pretty much the whole thing as we hadn't been there in a long time and it was the 50th anniversay celebration. I think we drank about 5 liters of water whilst dousing ourselves regularly with about 11 liters of water. We only peed twice so that tells you how hot [sic-hah for those that know what real sweating is like]it was. Got out after almost 12 hours and was really tired. I must say that the buzz lightyear ride kicked ass. you sit in a little car and shoot these light pads and your score shows up on your little pod. But they take your pic and you can email it to yourself. Well earthlink didn't want me to see or access these pics no matter what...and they were cool. oh well. Sunday chilled then went to look at houses.

It's been wicked hot here. Makes me worry about the pooch, but he's doing pretty well thanks to the swamp cooler working. I have a bunch of new shirts to put up so I'll show them all to ya soon but if you haven't seen it yet go here to check the myspace page. I'll be getting more of them up.

Until then here's some random pics







theres a reason that ponch is not smiling and john is whilst standing behind officer frank poncherello.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger dean said...

I got a ticket from a sheriff who named as that f*a*g back in 2003.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home