Monday, March 13, 2006

one pain replaces another

Friday I stayed home and was fit for shit, i just chilled. Saturday the sister and nephews came into town and they met Hiram, and mom again was really cool with him. Thats not typical but becoming so. He was a gentleman but he's getting a cone for his head today cause he's licked his sutures swollen and I'm sick of harsh words and grabbing him hard, don't wanna do that so embarrassment will have to be it but he won't wear it outside the house. Went to dinner on saturday night and lost my only gift i got myself in costa rica. It was a coconut ring and the restaurant refused to look for it just saying that it was probably already thrown away, so if anyone goes to costa rica and you can fit a coconut ring on your biggest finger, that'll be a perfect size for my pinky. I'll give you the 200 colones later. The roommates were at Mammoth Mountain all weekend so I had the house to myself to walk around in the buff (okay-i only did it once cause i needed what was in the dryer)Sunday stayed in (nuff said). sunday afternoon i made shirts, alot of them. I am now incredibly sore. These shirts pay for my car repairs so it was a good tradeoff, but not the pain in my back. Sorry i don't have anything more or intuitive or funny. I just don't. My brain is slow to turn on today.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.the-feeding-tube.com/index.php?itemid=499

the go daddy chick gets down and dirty with Hef...

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Teo said...

yeah and it found its way back to me, but this time i think it has finally left me for different climes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home