Thursday, March 09, 2006

...

Hiram loses his testicles today, I'm really sick and HAVE to work. I intended to stay home and watch movies and sleep and do laundry but that may have to wait until tomorrow. but one of my coworkers beat me to the day off. i just want soup a big bowl of soup and some rest. i have consumed robitussin, dayquil, motrin, red bull, gatorade, tons of tea, h2o, and some shrubbery. i'm loopy. i just have to get off to pick up my pup, he's gonna be out of it. oh and i can't hear for shit and my nose is raw. i'm going to replay the while album over and over today.

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger dean said...

hope u and Mr. Empty bagged will get better soon~

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take your balls out of your ass and go for a frickin' jog ya homo! you're not sick, its all in your head! lets go out drinking and whoring and gallavanting for 48 hours and wake up with tattoos and wrapped in latex...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home