Friday, March 24, 2006

...

ain't no more candle to burn at both ends. It's done. I made it to Friday and I can hardly wait to go back to bed. Went to the caboom opening party. Tons of nice, nice stuff. Looks mostly like it would benefit hospitality industries but some home and self promotion. KCRW had dj's spinning and the music (mostly remixes) was really good. I wandered around checking the scene as there were ample pretty LA people. Gramma did well, was dressed to the nines and put on her best LA face (muah darling-you suck, you're not buying my shit). I rambled back to her booth with a couple other peeps seeing someone that looked damn fine and watched her walk away when gramma let me know that she had been calling me and that was Salma Hayek and she wanted to buy one of her beds. I went meandering around to find her again as she's in my freaking top 3, why shouldn't i? Alas I found her not but did, however, find John flippin Stamos. Whatever. Stuck around (waiting for Salma to come back to me I suppose) and had a couple drinks, walked a couple of gramma's entourage to their cars and did so for her and drove home in an exhausted stupor. Got home, killed a two day peace treaty and slept less spectacularly than my body wanted. I just need to get to about 6:30 pacific so I can walk the pooch and I'm good.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like a full evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home