Monday, February 13, 2006

just about time

I gotta remove the kids cajones. He's pretty territorial and gets picked on a bit by the "altered" dogs at the dog park. He got into a pretty good scrap with a Mastiff and wanted to go paws with a couple others. He got put back on the leash a few times and we went home early. I then cleaned him up and took him to moms for introductions to her and the brother and nephew and it took him 10 seconds to pee on her couch which got him outside the remainder of the time. Really time to snip. Sunday we went to the beach with Dron and Jaime for a hike to paradise cove. It was about 88 out and the water was warm and there were tons of people at the beach. It was like a summer day and it was perfect out. The beach is pretty secluded so there are alot of dogs there as sheriffs can't see down the cliff. For the most part he kept near me but the second he smells something he takes off and I had to run. Thank god he didnt find the dead sea lion that was really bloated. I got slimed by a sea slug, found some cool shells, a couple starfish, and he drank a ton of salt water (helllllo diarrhea) but it was about a 3.5+ mile hike and he was crapped out at night. slept like a rock. Gotta go home tonight and clean up all the stuff I didn't clean this weekend.

There was something somewhat deep but mostly funny I wanted to pontificate but I can't remember what the hell it was.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the call. i sat home and watched my cock get smaller. ah well, thats what i get for being married to a foreigner...

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger dean said...

we paid a bisit @ Joshua Tree National PArk, view and plant are amazing^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home